Thursday, 11 May 2017

My two previous lectures were exciting  because there was enough time to work on a computer.  On the 2 may we focused on audacity which helped us to have a better  idea of what audacity is all about and how it can be used when conducting interviews. The lecturer gave us an idea of working on the project. The one I loved the most was the digitisation of intellectual property.  I think is very important to preserve the important work so different generations can have access to it. For example the preservation of Timbuktu manuscripts which is a rich heritage of African continent. Even though Africa has a rich history it is difficult to digitise everything due financial constraints. I hope countries like  Egypt who are  known for preservation are using digitisation. I also wish that  South Africa could  do the same due to its rich history.

No comments:

Post a Comment