Monday, 22 May 2017
I've been struggling to get time to write about my previous class. I'm just happy that I have finally got time to type any thing that I could remember. We first learned about the snipping tool, which ishould a tool used to crop images. When you crop you cut off the part you don't need in the image. I love doing it on the computer. This tool can be seen effective when you download jing and work on it. It is mostly used for sharing snapshotsof documents , narrating online tutorials for library instruction and providing feedback on assignments. I think it is one of the most important tools to consider when working in the library. While we were busy with practicall, we also had an opportunity to learn on to edit PDF documents which was also a great experience because all the stuff was new to me. The moment we moved to internet 💻censorship the Internet hacking that took place in so many countries including SA came to my mind. In the news it was something very serious and it gave a me fright because i knew that everything is possible when cyber attacks takes place. I think it is a good idea to have governments🌍globally involved in regulating laws that monitor 📷the use of Internet to ensure the safety of their countries. I ❤ the lesson it was very 📚informative and important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment