My fourth lecture.
The moment I walked into the class, the lecturer was giving a brief feedback about libguides. The mentioning of libguide unsettledme because its something that I heard of when I first started and it almost made me to quit. It was something very new to me and I had to get used to it by creating one.
When the topic of ebooks was introduced in felt relieved because it was something that was not new to me. I was realy happy ☺. I am a little bit concerned to find that they are not receiving a very positive response from the people. A gadget of its caliber is supposed to get a lot of attention especially in a country that has very low literacy results. I think there should be a better way of marketing especially by the organisation that promote literacy in SA. I like the fact that it is portable and it carries a lot of books in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment