Friday, 7 April 2017

My Second ICT class.☺
She is entered the class on Tuesday evening the feeling was much better than the previous one. Firstly , I felt bad😯 that I was a little bit late and I had to look for a sit and the class was about to start. I told myself that I need to improve on time management. Secondly, I felt at ease when we started with the activity , because it kept me alive for the whole session. I loved the interaction because it kept us alive and we had to keep up with the pace for the lecturer. Learning something new is always fascinating especially when it comes to the IT
. The topic on copy rights was great and very informative. I wish most people could Learn about it because of the legal matters related to it that most people are not aware of. Lastly,  I loved the team work displayed by my fellow classmates assisting each other with their  libguidesite.  I  appreciate that even though I couldn't login to the website. ☺

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Nomtha....I am excited about seeing everyone's libguides after they publish today

    ReplyDelete